The mission of San Pasqual Valley High School is to empower and inspire all students by providing a unique, individualized, and inclusive education in order to become productive citizens in the global community.
Every student who attends San Pasqual Valley High School will be empowered with a strong sense of self and purpose. Each student will graduate from high school ready for college and career, and equipped with the skills and capabilities for a school to work transition.
Student Learning Outcomes
San Pasqual Valley High School is committed to developing students who meet the California Academic Standards and are able to:
- Engage as self-reliant partners in their own learning, goals and decisions
- Communicate effectively, creatively, and articulately
- Observe closely, think critically, and explore ideas through a lens of equity
- Utilize research and evidence to analyze and synthesize information
- Maintain social, emotional, and mental health empowered to be self-advocates who demonstrate posisitve choices.
- Respect diverse cultures and model empathy, inclusion, and integrity as positive citizens o the local and global community
- Problem solve, persevere, and embrace technology, innovation, and collaboration